Exam Terms and Conditions 2017
- The total fee and commitment must be received by the date stated on your letter. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Days usually commence at 9.00am and end at 5.30pm but may vary depending on the examiner’s travelling commitments and please note this is likely to be during a school day. The time you will be given by the RAD is NOT negotiable.
- Should the required standard not be met within the time frame, the teacher reserves the right to withdraw the candidate.
- Candidates are expected to be available for the entire session as individual dancing school dates cannot be allocated until the organiser has received all Scottish entries. If your child is likely to be unavailable for any dates you should advise us of this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org subject EXAMS or on your reply slip.
- The Royal Academy of Dance does not refund entry fees except in the case of illness where up to 50% will be returned on receipt of a Doctor’s Certificate.
Prospective candidates will only be entered if they have attended all normal classes and extra coaching prior to the session. Details of your child’s extra coaching are stated on your letter.
You will be notified of the exact date and time of your child’s exam/assessment once the school’s timetable is received from the Grade Session Organiser.×